Dollyfoxx Dollyfoxx 22-25, F 13 Answers Jan 4 in Community

Only if it's natural

Best Answer

Yes. I've had them.

Best Answer

So have I.

Best Answer

I believe people have them.. but not necessarily that they mean they've had contact with deities or angels etc

Best Answer

True

Best Answer

I do. I've had some intensly personal spiritual expresences.

Best Answer

We all have some point in our life.

Best Answer

It is hard not to when I have heard so many stories from credible people about their own haunted homes and places they have visited. Not all spirits are malevolent. Some are kind and gentle.<br />
Last summer at a campout with friends our cousin's young four year old son awoke in his sleeping bag and aroused his father. <br />
Both upon looking out of the opening of the tent saw an old man with a lantern. A spirit which shortly dissolved. We surmise that he was there to see for the safety of the children. This is the middle of an open area and no old man has ever lived on that farm for the past hundred years. <br />
This location is of course is on the grounds of an old Indian burial ground and these occurrences are not infrequent and are taken in stride by everyone .

Best Answer

Kinda, I trained in aikido for quite a bit and the concept of ki/chi is heavily reinforced. There are moments where you think "what the heck was that!" But you could never convince me that it was anything other than a really efficient use of biomechanics. <br />
It's really hard to learn unconscious things, whether it be your meditating, doing yoga or training - concepts like chi and spirit help us reinforce good behaviour that we could not otherwise deconstruct or do consciously

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Yes, I do

Best Answer

Life itself is a spiritual experience, so yes I do.

Best Answer

Great answer.

Best Answer

no im an athiest

Best Answer

I don't even believe in physical experiences :P

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer