It should be 12-21-2012, I hit the wrong number
findinghanna findinghanna 36-40, F 13 Answers Apr 30, 2012

Of course not. Because in my religion, which is Islam by the way, we believe that there are major and minor signs that show the end of the world. All the minor signs have appeared, but the major haven't yet. If interested in understanding and having some relief, search it on google.

Best Answer

No! because you can still buy stuff and only pay in 6 month...XD

Best Answer

It is true I turn 50 on 12/20/12

Best Answer

I certainly hope so..my son committed suicide in june and I would love to join him

Best Answer

No, because it's supposed to happen on 12/21/12 so on 12/20/12 we should still be okay!

Best Answer

No, because the Mayans didn't celebrate Leap Year... we passed THEIR 12/20 or 21/2012 a long time ago...<br />
I also know that Daylight Savings is NOT contributing to global warming and the nut job that thought it was needs to be beaten with a stick...

Best Answer

I agree, there are enough nut jobs out there. If it is not one thing it's another. Sad but true, people spend their life savings, move across the country to be more prepared.... Lol...

Best Answer

Nope. That was supposed to happen in 2008 too. And look at where we are. Guess that's Leap year for you.

Best Answer

I agree, there have been so many different days, people prepare for these dates, and give up everything. I was watching the show on tv, and wow. The cost, and spending every waking hour in preparation. Lol

Best Answer

I will be ready, theres some squirrels and rabbits that have my name on it, when the lights go out.

Best Answer

Sounds good... Lol...

Best Answer

I don`t believe on that because future is unknown

Best Answer

Very true, there have been so many days that people have believed that it was coming, only to wake to another day. Lol...

Best Answer

Destruction? You mean 2012 ascension? Why wouldn't I want to believe in something as beautiful as that? Either way - my mind is open. It happens, I am happy. It doesn't, I still have the life I have... No complaints

Best Answer

Thank you for the correction , I am ready either way. I watched the show on tv, and was shocked how much many people have gone to great links to be prepared. I for one am ready either way.

Best Answer
Best Answer

I think the date is actually supposed to be 12/21/12. My friend will be pissed, that's her birthday and she might not get her birthday party if the whole show comes to an end.

Best Answer

Your right, I missed the date, I watched the show on tv, and was surprised on the number of people, and the extreme they have gone to.

Best Answer