sparkles777 sparkles777 56-60, F 7 Answers Jun 6, 2011

See what we say here most people may disagree.But anointing is never a medicine but is a positive thought that will fill your body with more positive energies that will indirectly give you energy to resist your discomfort. Medicines will start showing effects more efficiently. That's my thought

Best Answer

Yes, the anointing is a special strength or power. When I am speaking, I know exactly when it arrives-I feel a rush and my speech and words are clearer and more powerful. The old preachers call it their "Help." They say, "I feel my help coming on!" People can feel the anointing too, their faith increases and they are healed. Thus "Faith healing."<br />
During a battle, a great Biblical leader Moses helped his army by standing before them with his arms raised. They gained strength and faith just seeing him before them. When he got weak, they began to lose the battle.. When he stood up again, they regained strength also. Exodus 17:9.<br />
The anointing can also happen in a natural way. If a singer or speaker is trying to sing or deliver a message, if people stand and began to clap and encourage him, he will gain strength from the people to and gain greater power to accomplish whatever he is trying to do.<br />
We all know what a powerful coach to do to a faithless team. His words, power, and faith can inspire them and make them winners.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

NO!.<br />
(i WAS just going to keep it that simple but, its this, i have the same experience as Marji, i too was baptized, and my mind is still quite sick, my body is VERY painfully self destructing, and i no longer even BELIEVE in a "soul").

Best Answer

i had them poor holly water on me , all it did was burn

Best Answer