Loxylee Loxylee 26-30, F 16 Answers Oct 7, 2010

yes i do, although I never get laid

Best Answer

Yup. I also believe in God. Why is it so hard to comprehend that maybe, just maybe, that is the way God planned it?

Best Answer

No! I believe in creation as stated in the book of Genesis.

Best Answer

no i dont beleve in gravity either i know it is realy god.

Best Answer

I believe things might have happened that way. There are some indicators, it seems. But I also accept that no one knows for sure. Can you really believe in something that you can't be absolutely sure of? So I accept the theory as theory, while realizing there are many other possibilities.

If man's knowledge is anything, then it is finite. Unlike the universe. It is also and often quite fallible.

Best Answer

With all the evidence of the universe, it is very old and ancient. The big bang theory most closely resembles how the universe behaves in the present day. The big bang theory doesn't state what happened before the big crunch. Since the universe goes through waves and cycles, the universe must be older than what we could fathom.

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

hmmmmmmm

Best Answer

No, I believe in the Instanton theory.

Best Answer