i believe it honestly, i think sometimes people believe everything that is told to them way too easily so no one really questions anything especially when it comes to health. Sometimes we tend to forget how to think for ourselves and we also dont realize what people are capable of doing in a very self serving world like this one..of course not everyone is like that but i think the good people are outnumbered. And yes i do believe that there is a cure for everything but some people just dont believe it because they are always used to hearing the word No.. but i like to think about things for myself instead of just being a follower and believing that things can only be solved by putting chemicals in ur body, but thats just my opinion.

Best Answer

In a lot of cases, you are not wrong. Many medications are derived from opiates and have pretty much the same cause and effect as that of a mild heroin.

Best Answer

Have you seen Michael Moore's Sicko? Yes I believe it...it is a business meant for profit, not philanthropy and cheap, natural holistic remedies that can't get a patent.

Best Answer

Have we noticed any of them surviving some of these illnesses? I wonder if it were true if men like Steve Job would still be here?

Best Answer

I tend to believe it.

Best Answer