abdulji abdulji 31-35, M 14 Answers Dec 31, 2012 in Hobbies

I think probably yes. If you think of yourself as energy inside, you cannot destroy energy, only transform it. What form that life takes, who knows? Probably multiple lives till we learn what we're supposed to, and then graduate to some higher spiritual plane. Every time I think I am doing something wrong, I learn something from it. Every time I think I am doing something right, it doesn't always turn out the way I thought it would. If you believe we are just machines with an off button, then there is no after life. I don't think I am a machine. Do you?

Best Answer

Who knows.

Best Answer

Yes, I believe I lived with my Heavenly Father before I came to earth. I believe I had to come to earth to gain a body and follow my free agency. I also believe that what happens to me after earth depends on how I lived my life on earth. My goal in life, is to live a life worthy of hearing my Father in Heaven say "Well done my good and faithful daughter, well done". No greater joy could I obtain.

Best Answer

No. The world got along just fine without me before I was born. Once my turn is over, I'll cease to exist once again.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Yes I do

Best Answer

I believe that it is one concept among many. I don't think that it is relevant, however, one way or the other, as to which path we choose during this particular, and possibly only, incarnation.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Honestly, I am not sure. I am open to it, but not convinced.<br />
"Death after life" is an easier concept to grasp.

Best Answer