Dai200 Dai200 18-21, M 18 Answers Aug 7, 2012 in Community

Sure do. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing people he didn't exist.

Best Answer

no, I think even if there was a Satan that doesn't mean "The Devil" is real. people have created an evil deity to blame

Best Answer

I do believe that evil exists for a reason .

Best Answer

...yes- and the devil's time is running out

Best Answer

Of course. Im his daughter.

Best Answer

You heard about Tony Blair too then eh?

Best Answer

I don't believe in God, so logically I don't believe in the Devil, but the current Pope is the latest in a long line who have all been very close.

Best Answer

yes he exists...HIs name is Satan I believe he's a self centered son of ...hmmmm he has no mother so thats most of his problem. Not a bad looking dude as you should know he is fallen Angel...fallen or not Angels are known to be quite good looking =D

Best Answer

No. I think he is an awesome fictitious character though. One of the coolest. But I don't think he's real.

Best Answer

Yes... She's my youngest daughter-in-law.

Best Answer

Nope I have offered it my soul and it has never gave me a ghost rider Harley and leather coat.

Best Answer

lol. I heard it takes a while ....

Best Answer

Well he needs to hurry the hell up

Best Answer

Yeah. :)

Best Answer