Kayeen Kayeen 22-25, F 13 Answers Mar 17, 2012

ive never entertained the idea until a certain guy from other side of the world walked into my life and told me that he firmly believed that we're soulmates giving me his every account on what made him think that way. and yes, his dreams (he dreamt of me thrice) and powerful thoughts have given me goosebumps enough to realize that we really are connected in many ways..

Best Answer

True Love is feeling related to soul and not body, connection between two hearts, devotion, sacrifice, loyalty, dedication, faithfulness, and it doesn't includes lust.<br />
Its very rare, but it exists.

Best Answer

Yes, absolutely! I found a carbon copy of myself! He likes everything I do! Even rambling! : O We met on 11/11/11, and after all that time, the only things we don't agree on are spicy / mild, and his political views are a bit extreme....until he explains them...and then I agree. He is everything I ever thought to look for in a man, and many things I never thought of!

Best Answer

Soulmates are made, not born. Two emotionally mature people, not self-centred, can be soul mates.

Best Answer

the kind that are reunited after each reincarnation?<br />
no, i don't even believe in souls.

Best Answer

Absolutely. I do, they say tha we were giving two hands, two eyes, two feet but only one heart and it's cause theres another one out there that we're meant to find.

Best Answer

Oh dear god woman...your gulliver has gone gloopy

Best Answer

We can learn to love anyone soul mate has nothing to do with it.

Best Answer

As much as I would love to I don't think I do anymore....But hey anything is possble right...

Best Answer

Yes!

Best Answer

I used to.. I'm not sure how to feel about it anymore.

Best Answer