Obviously some people have more "darkness" than others but do you believe that the majority of people have good intentions, or not. Do you think that people who see the best in others are happier or dillusional or both?
Jane1984 Jane1984 26-30, F 10 Answers Apr 11, 2011

I think most humans have a desire to do good for others and themselves.

Best Answer

I agree.

Best Answer

We've come a long way but we have a long way to go and it is all stupidity born of ignoance.

Best Answer

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Best Answer

not tonight ive got a headache... lol

Best Answer

I don't believe in humidity of gunness

that's all

Best Answer

Human's are self-driven. We do what benefits us- always have. The only exception is masochists but even then they ENJOY being harmed. An innate sense of "good" in people I think greatly depends on your definition of good. Many people commit evil acts under the impression that what they are doing is for the greater good. Also, must it be altruistic? Can a person be good if the act was kind but selfishly motivated?

Best Answer

I think that all acts of kindness are naturally beneficial to those who do them. If your intent is to gain benefit (happiness, comfort, peace) as a result of helping others I still see that as a good thing. I do think that a lot of evil acts are committed but I think it is like you said they think they are doing it for the greater good. Therefor they are not evil, they are ignorant.

Best Answer

No. I believe that humans are inherently flawed. Think of selfishness. All of us have it to some degree. Flawed.

Best Answer

You're right of course. None of us is perfect. I guess it comes down to glass half full, or half empty. Certainly, if a glass is filled halfway it is just as full as it is empty, but we decide how to interpret it. I am curious about how much that decision affects us.

Best Answer

ya i believe in..

Best Answer