Right brained people are supposedly expressive and creative. Left brained people are supposedly logical and are better at numbers and reasoning.
robotmusic7 robotmusic7 22-25, F 11 Answers Apr 25, 2012

Depending on what side I sleep on, is how that day will go mentally..

Best Answer

being a man sadly my brains just below the waist well thats were i think from anyway

Best Answer

many thanks by the way what actually is a brain as people keep telling me i havent one lol

Best Answer

I'm not sure i fit the theory.....I'm an engineer, very comfortable with numbers and analytical thinking. But I'm also intuitive, creative, and have a love of language and music.

Best Answer

I'm not sure i fit the theory either.

Best Answer

I think I am middle brain with a left side tendency.

Best Answer

I must be right brained, as I am not terribly good with the logical stuff.

Best Answer

Yes I do. I am the right side, I'm very creative and always talk about feelings, and express myself through my art. And I am very bad with numbers and logical thinking...

Best Answer

although it is not noticeable that i was born with physical disabilities til i am in a situation where i need help and that i was born without a whole brain, i am proof of this theory being real. i have the right side of the brain but not the left side according to medical reports and xrays.

Best Answer

sure/

Best Answer