Elliepooh Elliepooh 18-21, F 6 Answers Oct 9, 2012 in Community

My house was built in 1892 and possesses the spirit of Mrs. Crocket. She makes her presence known all the time. I have seen her a few times as well. My girlfriend's ex inadvertantly opened up a portal when she lived in the house with my girlfriend and hundreds of spirits were allowed in. They did a cleansing of the house, but a few residual spirits remained. They don't bother me though. We all cohabitate quite nicely. (I swear, I'm not some weirdo--it's true and it is what it is.)

Best Answer

thats scary! lol

Best Answer

Yep. Way too many "experiences" to count much less describe.

Best Answer

I've heard whispers a few times.. Sounded like they were whispering right into my ear.. and my niece was talking to a spirit of a lady in our bathroom once in our old apartment.. She was only like 3 or 4 so she couldn't have been lying.. We just heard her talking and when we went to see, she was talking to the bath tub lol we asked her who she was talking to and she pointed to it and said "the lady in the shower." it was kinda weird haha

Best Answer

That is sorta weird and kinda gave me chills! lol

Best Answer

Shivers....to late and very dark to answer you`re question....

Best Answer

LOL! true,

Best Answer