bookerdana bookerdana 51-55, M 15 Answers Jan 28, 2012

Im an American hick. Hell yea

Best Answer

A proud, hard working people who will not let the government get out of control

Best Answer

Might be a little too late.

Best Answer

I say that tongue in cheek. I would be willing to bet this chick has three times the education of you. I am from the country though and proud of that. simpleton

Best Answer

God save us from elitists.

Best Answer

So you say you are the bourgeoisie?

Best Answer

Im soo tired of the countless do-gooder libs spouting untruths on ep. Nobody will say anything cause theyre afraid theyll get picked on if not pc..

Best Answer

do-gooder libs? Youre an idiot. How ******* dare us life-respecting, love seekers dare call for sense over your skewed version of reality.

Best Answer

How dare I?? Hahaha. whats the matter? Certainly you wouldnt attack someone for having an opinion or is freedom of speech only reserved for you...lol. What a joke

Best Answer

I think we should arm bears

Best Answer

There you go ! ;D

Best Answer

F*cker....thats what I was going to say

Best Answer

The worse part is , I'm a second amendment advocate from the word "go"

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

Yes i believe that We The People have the right to bear or not to bear arms

Best Answer

What do bears have to do with guns - aside from hunting them?

Best Answer

Yes, I believe in it. We should have the right to own and carry a gun. It shouldn't be just for policemen or the military. We should be able to protect ourselves.

Best Answer

I believe in the right to bare arms. That is why i always wear short sleeve shirts.

Best Answer

No I mean you can make a militia and bear arms but the second amendment does not restrict to militias only so I believe in guns for anybody who is trained and responsible

Best Answer

The Supreme Court concurs

Best Answer

Historically is was in direct response to the fear of another England and was only intended for militias. I think it was a paranoid move, but the founding fathers we kind of like the mafia -there was an inner circle, they were all in it because of property ownership and power, and the country was basically founded on a highly effective gang overthrow. So of course they wanted to keep their own guns just in case. But now, as our fellow commenters have displayed, the Amendment has taken on a new meaning. Can we really deny that libertarian mentality (which is ironically legitimized through a legal system)? It is more likely that most of them will accidentally shoot themselves while cleaning the thing than actually protect their families, but we just have to deal because the Bill of Rights is there to stay...

Best Answer

Thats untrue on so many levels.

Best Answer

Same ol rhetoric

Best Answer

Another annoying Marxist wimp

Best Answer

hmm... I'd rather you attack my points. It would make this more fun. And I'll assume you mean "old" -in which case, your best bud, Scalia, would give the rhetoric more weight. Courts do look at American values, such as my own when considering these things.

Best Answer

I had been wondering about the 'right to bear arms' in the US Constitution and its application today. Now, I get it.

Best Answer

I don't know too much about bears but I do believe in baring arms as long as it's not in excess.

Best Answer

Have you seen some of the idiots who own guns? Proper vetting and training first please!

Best Answer

No

Best Answer