leahjak63 leahjak63 26-30, F 4 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Hobbies

Oh indeed I do believe and have experienced them for myself. Beyond any doubts. Its not like I bump into them every day, but I can think of about 4 instances in my life where I have dealt with a obvious spirit or ghost.<br />
3 were OK, one was not. Long stories but yea. The bad one played upon my moods and the moods of those around me. I will leave it at that.

Best Answer

Yes, and haven't had anything bad happen except it creeped out my wife that an Native American would guard me at night.<br />
I also believe in pixies, brownies, and sprites.

Best Answer

neat that's interesting cool thanks for the reply, let me know if you ever see them I'm interested!!

Best Answer

I have been where pixies and sprites were and have "seen" them but most people look for a creature of substance rather than of Light.

Best Answer

cool keep in touch!!!

Best Answer

add me if you like

Best Answer

Yes. From personal experiences and those of people I know. I never experienced anything bad, nor any of my friends. At most, I would describe what my friends and I experienced as mischievous spirits. Fairly tame.

Best Answer

Thats good I often wonder and I do believe I just don't want anything bad to happen....Thx for the response! Awesome profile picture!!

Best Answer