underconstruction underconstruction 41-45, F 7 Answers Apr 2 in Embarrassing & Funny

yes

Best Answer

Why ?

Best Answer

I'm christian. I believe the stories in the Bible such as the great flood. I believe that God does commit acts of wrath.

Best Answer

Isn´t he supposed to be divine and above all those imperfections ? He is vindictive, angry, jealous. He sounds definitely human not divine.

Best Answer

I don't think God experiences the sentiment wrath, just that he commits acts of wrath. Acts that are destructive but justifiably so

Best Answer

I disagree but I respect your opinion.

Best Answer

I appreciate that. I disagree with a lot of people but I still try to respect where they're coming from. most people don't unfortunately.

Best Answer

I'm glad you're read up, but if I was so easily swayed I would be a terrible christian.

Best Answer

I'm not that cynical or crazy

Best Answer

I believe in the wrath of Khan more.

Best Answer

I previously asked if they believed in Karmic Justice, most people said no. Let´s see how many say yes to this one. But I agree with you ;-)

Best Answer

Not much to fear in the wrath of puppets.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Why ?

Best Answer

**** off enough people.. and the effect of Tar and Feathers will create this

Best Answer