No. Each living being has its own nutrition process. What makes us think that by reinventing nature we'll make it any better?

Best Answer

Better is relative. It is not universal. As far as nature is concerned, you just live longer. It is not better.
If you consume more protein you tend to attain muscular tones. If you consume more fat, well , obesity. So, to conclude, if you consume nutrients directly from the elements ( if such thing is possible and if the theory is true), then you live longer. It is no better or worse. It perfectly follows nature's cycle.

Best Answer

I don't think so.

Best Answer

I think that the less we process food, the more healthy it can be for us... but I do not fully buy into that theory, no.

Best Answer

Well we don't produce chlorophyll so we can't absorb energy from light which is why we need it from other sources..

Best Answer

Our skin produces Vitamin D ( plants don't). So plants have some other means of producing Vitamin D . Likewise, there is some organ in human physiology which can produce the equivalent of Chlorophyll. Don't you agree ?

Best Answer

Well we can produce vitamin d from sunlight because of the cholesterol in our bodies since cholesterol is a precursor for vitamin d..I don't know what organ in our bodies would produce a substance that would allow us to gain nourishment from the elements..Animals evolved the tools needed to eat other animals and plants for a reason..if we could gain nourishment the same way plants did why would we have these complex digestive systems? Also I don't think it's trees nourishment from the elements that gives them their long lifespan..lots of other plants don't live as long as trees do.

Best Answer

Completely agree. Some logic. After a very long time.

Best Answer

If a mouse does that, does it also live as long as a tree? no....

Best Answer

what kinda theory is dat lol? never heard

Best Answer

you kinda spoiled ecological pyramids!

Best Answer

There exists no pyramids in nature. Human stupidity made those pyramids based on limited understanding of from our senses.

Best Answer

looool you know what i want to hug u ...u have gone genius looooooooooooool!

Best Answer

would you eat dirt?

Best Answer

Is there a way you could respond without personalizing your response ?

Best Answer

dirt dirt dirt

Best Answer

You said some thing stupid and I urged you to correct it. Now you repeated it ( thrice) That makes you a moron. Your downward journey began now..

Best Answer

u nob

Best Answer