Yes I do. I believe in soulmates. I think that there is that one special person out there for you. Can't wait to be with mine :) :) :)

Best Answer

I use to.

Best Answer

you cannot believe in something intangible....you see I lost my Heart...

Best Answer

Yes. Believing in something like "true love" is personal because it requires both understanding + feeling it within your soul. If you have not experienced (and especially felt) true love in your own spirit, I could write a thesis on it, but words alone could never convince you of its existence :)))

Best Answer

yes i dio its one the the best feelings ever, to think of that some and remember how he or smell that nice france , the sweet smile that gentle touch and carress feel the goose bumps and get some drillinum and butterfly feeling effects when you get the phone call or when you see then eye to eye and the meet and you feeling that chill but a good one thow mmmm oh sweet love what a wonderful feeling and emotion

Best Answer

What is true about love? It's hard work and years of devotion and trust. The world is too fast with too many choices for this type of love really to develop. I believe in moments but not true love.

Best Answer

yeah..always..:)

Best Answer

i did once a long time ago but she lost her life in a land far way called viet name the day after i was reported killind in action

Best Answer

Yes. Whilst there are those who have been through a tough time with a broken romance or a broken relationship who might not agree. But I am *more* than sure true love exists, and for those who have been through a tough time? I don't think they should taint love itself; better they taint the circumstances and live in hope that they *will* eventually find true love.<br />
~F~

Best Answer

Sorry but I dont.

Best Answer

I'm not sure. I use to.

Best Answer