I believe that most people don't understand what "witchcraft" really is.

Best Answer

I don't

Best Answer

I am a witch, and there are many like me on EP...so yes!

Best Answer

Witches do not believe in a devil, the image of the horned God of Paganism, had nothing to do with evil.

Best Answer

Me too!!

Best Answer

Merry Meet! Here we are two "so called" "silly" women, don't you love your life as a witch? I do.

Best Answer

Short answer- yes, and it's a wonderful thing.

Best Answer

Oh Yes Indeed!

Best Answer

You may not believe in witchcraft, but witchcraft believes in YOU!

Best Answer

I prefer to believe Warcraft 3

Best Answer

I believe in a womans right to choose

Best Answer

me too ;-o

Best Answer

yes it is awesome

Best Answer

I believe there are an awful lot of silly women who want to believe they are - but they're just silly

Best Answer

I am not silly, I am 53 years old, a Mother and a Grandmother, I have been a witch for many decades. I assure you that I am no ones fool. Blessings and Peace to you.

Best Answer

I resemble that remark ;-)

Best Answer

why did you assume I was calling you silly?
did you decide you were a witch after you read some ridiculous spell casting book or watching a stupid movie? there are quite a few women out there that do just that - they are who I was referring to

Best Answer

I know what most people think it is, vs. what it really is.

Best Answer

No but watercraft.

Best Answer

No but I do believe in mother earth as our creator which I believe is part of their belief. But spells and such? No.

Best Answer

You are right, but, I have seen spells work, a spell is a witches word for prayer, it is very simple really, it involves energy work, and ritual work in concert, it is a sacred plea to the divine. It is not Voo Doo, that is another religion. I know nothing about that.

Best Answer

You have my respect.

Best Answer

yep my first wife was one

Best Answer

I bet she was a b-itch, not a w-itch......we're very good-ly.

Best Answer

ABSOLUTELY

Best Answer

Nope... Not superstitious at all...

Best Answer

Yes, but in a good way.

Best Answer

????

Best Answer

For good not evil.

Best Answer

OK. I was not inferring anything. Read an article on Wiccans. Found it interesting.

Best Answer

Cool

Best Answer

Do I believe that mere mortals can manipulate the forces of nature through archane rituals? Put it this way: When I see a woman on a broom fly past me on a non-ballistic trajectory then I'll believe it. Some studies done by proper scientists in respectable peer reviewed journals might be useful too and if it turns out that the forces of nature can be so manipulated I propose that witches be executed before some nonce makes the universe implode.

Best Answer

No, but I am related to one of the three judges from the Salem Witch Trials, so maybe I'm biased.

Best Answer