Nicole2008 Nicole2008 22-25, F 16 Answers Jun 24, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

i'm an equal opportunist for intuition (man or woman) i ALWAYS trust my gut

Best Answer

I do think women have been the willing receptors of intuition, and very good with it. However things have shifted, roles etc. and men are now getting the benefits of intuition as they open up with their emotions. I do think men and women have both went to extremes, but balance will be achieved.<br />
Peace,<br />
Gene

Best Answer

I've got really good intuition. Not because I'm a woman - I think it's because I'm a Piscean Monkey.

Best Answer

What? I can only speak for myself....I do have "Intuition"....that small voice that tells you when something is right or wrong. Stop being in denial.

Best Answer

There is definitely a degree of intuition. I think the "motherly" variety is the strongest though.

Best Answer

Maybe too many meds.

Best Answer

Like I've told other people. They're complicated so I best just leave them to their own devices.

Best Answer

Everyone has intuition.

Best Answer

::)

Best Answer

I don't know about others, but I have a very sharp intuition. The more I honor it, the sharper it becomes. I tried to ignore it for years, as this was the only possible way to stay married to the father of my children. I know now how damaging this was to my well being, and I have promised myself to never ignore my intuition again.

Best Answer

its a natural instinct. mothers protect their young, be it cubs, fawns, human babies. they know when danger lurks.<br />
most my girl friends ran away when they saw injuries on my face.<br />
they wrongly assumed I was a drunken fighter type.<br />
But they were Right that I was trouble or troubled. somehow.<br />
it is self preservation and preservation of family.

Best Answer