Yes. It's worth it. <br />
I've loved and lost and now I feel completely dead inside. But you know, every memory we made is worth all the pain. I can truly say I've been in love (not some crush but actual love) and I feel blessed to have that experience.

Best Answer

Yes,for you have had the experience of that blissful true love and you will always have those wonderful memories

Best Answer

No, it's not better to have loved and lost. <br />
People say ''love hurts'' but love doesnt hurt. Sadness, emptiness, selfishness, abandonment, confusion, neglect, loneliness, heartbreak....those all hurt, but love doesnt hurt, its one thing in life that makes everything beautiful.....

Best Answer

no its not, i just lost someone who was very close to me (my girlfriend) and it is one of the most painful experiances ive ever had

Best Answer

Certainly do after it is over you still have the memories and also you learn a bit more about yourself so it is all a great learning curve and yes it hurts but there are far greater things that hurt in this life.<br />
Never give up i won't

Best Answer

The greatest gift is to love. The worst thing is not to ever love. How will you ever know the difference. I will tell you though is that you will love after you lost a love. Love is not a one thing deal. All you have to do is open your heart and let someone else a chance.

Best Answer

It is worth the risk....

Best Answer

Love hurts no matter what......

Best Answer

yes. It's good for you!

Best Answer

Dunno. I have loved so I don't know what it feels like to not have done so....

Best Answer

Life is full of suffering and loss. We've all experienced it and we will continue to experience it. It's a natural part of life and the ability to work through the pain and grow as a person is worth all of it. The memories and the experience can be harnessed to better use in future situations not to mention change a perspective you may have had before. it's worth ever bit of loss is what im trying to say.

Best Answer

I'd rather have no emotion. If at all possible i would love to just be alone. I know thats not really all that great but I would. I'd be happier alone

Best Answer

I wish I had no emotions either... I just want to be numb.

Best Answer

Whether it was a good experience or not, the pain that follows you can be unbearable and it can last for a life time.<br />
So I'm 50/50 with it.

Best Answer

yes the pain is unbearable

Best Answer

later you'll feel it's worth the experience

Best Answer

yes i do. i've loved and lost and i wouldn't give up those days for anything even when it ended sadly

Best Answer

I wish I felt like that

Best Answer

Yes I do. i only think of the good times.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer