darkice123 darkice123 36-40, M 15 Answers Feb 19 in Community

Yeah, I'm an agnostic and I pray. I believe there is God, I just don't believe in religions. None of them truly convince me.

Best Answer

Well, I suppose if they start out with, "Just in case you're out there, Lord...."

Best Answer

No. Why would someone pray to something that they question even exists. Seems like a colossal waste of time and energy.

Best Answer

No, agnostic is a being who's not sure whether there is God or no God, this person may look like as in doubt or don't give a damn. If he prays occasionally it could be that they are agnostic but a bit more into theist. One who believe in God but not religions aren't agnostic, they are still consider theist.

Best Answer

Hardly

Best Answer

It doesnt seem wrong to me, but yes it would seem weird to me.

Best Answer

agnostics can speak to walls, ceilings and themselves: equality for all. mx:))

Best Answer

When I see someone eating messily or noisily,that annoys me.<br />
I saw a guy in a cafe the other; he could not get the food in his maw fast enough and as he pushed it in he was snorting. I wanted to shove it, plate and all into his bulging mouth.

Best Answer

Pray to yourself for yourself, sure.....

Best Answer

so many secrets D:

Best Answer

It helps to sacrifice a goat, while you do, if you expect God to answer.

Best Answer

I pray everytime I'm on an airplane lol

Best Answer

I pray every few months, and when I do, I say something like: "God, if I am mistaken and you do exists, please help the others"

Best Answer