I am in love with my husband in one way & still in love with my ex husband in another way......different in a way yes but it's still love
gatorgirl013 gatorgirl013 36-40, F 15 Answers Apr 12, 2012

I love the mother of my children and there are two of them now, love them both, but the first mother doesnt love me like my current

Best Answer

thank you for replying and understanding :)

Best Answer

It can't be possible, because an ex husband must be someone who hurt and was abusive with you, which can easily make you forget him and never look back. Your present husband, if he is nothing like your ex then he must gain strong love from you and to be faithful because he puts all his trust in you, but if his actions are like your ex, why did you choose the new husband then if he is reminding you of your ex husband?

Best Answer

my husband isn't anything like my ex true & yes my ex was abusive at times. After 12 years of being divorced we finally had closure. He has changed & I forgave but my heart, although not in the same way as my husband, will always love him in a special way. He was my first love & my boys dad. Although we don't agree, I value your opinion.

Best Answer

Nope lol

Best Answer

Absolutely. I love, and have loved, several people, and not just in that 'friendly' kind of way, all at the same time. We react to certain people in different ways. It is definitely possible to love more than one at the same time.

Best Answer

I love lots of people. I have a huge heart. That's why I hurt alot I guess but to be in love with my husband & still have deep feelings for my ex has really caused me some grief. I don't like it one bit. I try not to feel that way. I can't help how the heart feels I guess!

Best Answer

No. You can be REALLY in love with yourself, act totally selfish and use 2 people at the same time. But no, you can't be in love with 2 people, you can only manipulate and most likely hurt one or both or them. Substitute any number for 2, if you're really pushing the envelope

Best Answer

it's not about using anyone or manipulation.....I would never act on it. I guess it's that I have two wonderful boys with this man & many years spent with him good & bad.

Best Answer

Well then I guess you can be in love with 2 people at the same time. But the next question that needs to be asked is can you ever be truly committed to a person when you're having feelings and are in love with someone else? I always feel like I have to cut off my feelings for ex-girlfriends whenever I find a new girl. What happens if the other person you have feelings for makes a move when you're vulnerable? If you love your ex you're probably not going to be able to say no, and then you have acted on those feelings

Best Answer

I don't know. I wonder that myself. I however would never act on it. Although it would be tempting it would only cause all 3 of us more pain and someone would be getting hurt in the end. I will admit it's not fair to my husband to feel this way. If I could change it I would.

Best Answer

It's really hard to say that. I'm not saying you're wrong, but be very careful. It only takes a few drinks or some terrible news and suddenly "I'll never ever" becomes "oh **** why did I do that?" I don't want to mess with a marriage, but if you're thinking about someone else at all, maybe your feelings for your husband aren't as strong as they should be, perhaps something is missing? Maybe you could fall more in love with your husband and try harder to forget your ex? It really sounds like you've never gotten over your ex. I find the best way to get over an old relationship is to pour your heart and soul into your current relationship, and do things that your ex never would have thought of, things that don't remind you of them. New experiences help you to stop clinging to old memories

Best Answer

Thank you. You're right in many ways. I do love my husband very much but yes there are some things missing. But instead of focusing on what's wrong I need to focus more on the good & try to let go of my past completely. Since I've posted this question it's been easier to do just that. Maybe I just needed to get it off my chest & have unbiased people share their thoughts and advice.

Best Answer

YES! I Do, I Do, I Do!

Best Answer

thank you thank you thank you! lol

Best Answer

yup. i love my parents, my sibling, my dog ,my best friend, my two girlfriends.

Best Answer

made me smile :)

Best Answer

oh i forgot, theres alessandra ambrosio too :P

Best Answer

We are all in love, to one degree or another, with everyone...even those we hate. Your question, though important as it is, should (as I have learned and experienced) not be "Is it possible to love more than one person..." but rather how do we react or how should we react when we perceive/find ourselves in love (to one degree or another) with one or more people, people who may or may not always be our “friend”? For example: Before and during WWII and, more recently, during the Yugoslav Wars, 1991-1995 & 1998-2001, women and girls were held in long periods of captivity during which time they were continually raped and often impregnated; the upshot was that a reportable number of these female captives later reported that they had “fallen in love”--and some reported that they were still emotionally/cognitively “in love”--with their captors/rapist/torturers.

Subsequently it is and will be far more important to have knowledge that will assist and provide us the means and ability, male or female, in order to positively cope with situations that involve the often irrational human emotion(s) that we call “Love”.

Food for thought: In our pre-high school and high school curriculum today most students are educated to the “No Child Left Behind” test standards in the “three R’s” with few or no courses offered (let alone subjects of requirement) in social behavior, personal/emotional relationships that involve living and coping with family, friends, other loved one’s and relationships, or with marriage itself; yet for most of us, our children included, such relationships will be occupy most of our lives. I ask you, what is wrong with this picture?

Best Answer

No..........i believe it's just going on ur emotions.....not being inlove with 2 people.

Best Answer

I believe it is totally possible it seems I am always in love with at least 2 ppl at the same time which makes for a lot of drama and heartache for the most part but I have accepted this about myself and now control my behavior feelings are one thing action is quite another

Best Answer

no-one is loved until all are loved equally...everything else is an agreement

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

I respect your opinion :)

Best Answer