I've been experiencing what I can only guess is inter-dimensional travel. It's like I slide in and out of 4 different worlds, different in some ways and not so different in others. I can't speak of it to anyone because they look at me like I've lost it. What do you think and has anyone else experienced this?
phoebe55 phoebe55 46-50, F 9 Answers Nov 9, 2012 in EP

Yes,I think it's possible. Going on the idea that all matter is made up of energy vibrating at different frequencies,and the theory that the other dimensions occupy the same space,but vibrate at frequencies that are normally imperceptible to us,it would be a matter of learning how to change your own frequency,or some trauma or event throwing it off. That is also my theory on most 'ghost' sightings,

Best Answer

I was extreemly traumatized as a kid, I learned to sit on the ceiling and wait till things got better. Yes, I was disassociating. As a matter of fact, I am diagnosed as DID, which means I have multiple personalities in me. You might think, ok, she's "Psycho", But this is different. About 4 years ago I had gotten this email talking about Quantum Leaping. I began reading and it caught me attention. I had to try. So I began traveling up to my ceiling again, like I had when I was a kid. Then I began reading things on astral travel etc and began trying to get above my house, my partner was beside me when I got above the roof. I was telling her as I was up there that her daughter's glove was up on the roof. Then all the sudden I shoot way up in the sky seeing the shoreline of the lake, then the earth and then pitch darkness that shortly lit up with these flowing lights and the feeling was one of completeness like I've never known. then just like that I was right back in my body lying next to my partner. I got up, went outside and climbed the roof and sur enough, her daughter's glove was nested amongst leaves against the heat vent.

Best Answer

Meditation is the most efficient way to travel. Have you figured out how to bring others with you yet?

Best Answer

I didn't know that was possible.

Best Answer

Ah,an out-of-body experience. I have had similar experiences with lucid dreaming. Most people can not grasp the idea that the subconscious mind,when accessed,is capable of much more than they could even consciously imagine.

Best Answer

So it's not just me. Thank you for your response. So many people think I'm crazy that I was beginning to wonder, if it could be that I'm delusional.

Best Answer

different species of animals experience different types and ranges of senses, and i think so do different humans. if you are perceiving something that others do not, it doesn't mean your brain is playing tricks (as many assume) but it could be that you are attuned to and developing an extra sense. it doesn't surprise me, because i don't believe the universe is structured the same way as it happens to come through our senses.

Best Answer

Our own senses only perceive an estimated 10% of all that is in the universe. Even with the new technology,science is only starting to get an inkling.

Best Answer

I so agree with you. I think we've all been programed to not believe in anything other that what we can touch with this physical body. But I am not this physical body, it's only my temporary home. I think that if we can really grasp this then we aren't contained to this body anymore, but can go in and out as we please.

Best Answer

Yes I believe its possible. Just think of the movie/novel Contact.

Best Answer

Thank you!!

Best Answer

I've heard that if you take DMT, which humans produce naturally, that you may think or actually experience other dimensions. DMT is what makes us dream weird dreams.<br />
Also, there is a plant called Ayahuasa which when injested, supposingly takes you into another dimension......I believe it is possible.....

Best Answer

These sound supiciously like "hallucinations"

Best Answer

Possible explanations always seem to be bent on it being something other then what indeed, is possible.

Best Answer

It's very easy, and entertaining as long as you watch your step and don't get caught in any traps.

Best Answer

possible explanations:<br />
Psychosis, schizophrenia spectrum disorders, Delusional disorder, Chronic Hallucinatory psychosis, Induced-Delusional Disorder, heavy drug use, sleep disorders, nueurological degeneration/abnormalities...<br />
In short, unless you can Prove that you can move between dimensions, You're insane and deluding yourself. So prove it, or talk to a doctor.

Best Answer

That arguement is the same as a belief in God.

Best Answer

Or perhaps I am awakening to what really is?

Best Answer

Ambivalent, that's kind of my point. Prove it or stfu.

Best Answer

Uh, maybe you should talk to your doctor about adjusting your meds - and I don't mean that in a mean way.

Best Answer

I don't take it as mean, It just shows me you're not very open-minded.

Best Answer