dejaentendu90 dejaentendu90 22-25, F 15 Answers May 24, 2012

No. Anybody can die at any time, and death is not an embarrassment ( although it can really ruin your day).

Best Answer

An understatement if I have ever heard one

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

Why would it be a disgrace. Every good hearted millionaire knows that you can't take anything with you when you die only greedy people think that. That's why you should share you wealth and do good. While your alive

Best Answer

No. I believe It would be a disgrace to be a burden to others if you die, and they're left with bills...

Best Answer

Not at all. Especially if you give time to charities.

Best Answer

If I had no one to leave it to in my will, I'd spend it all before I died, building shelters, funding causes I believe in, feeding the hungry and saving abused/neglected animals, right up until it was gone.

Best Answer

Would you prefer to die poor?

Best Answer

A famous humanitarian, the first millionaire, I believe, said that it would be a disgrace to fie rich, so he donated millions to causes he believed inbefore he died, which was unheard of back then.

Best Answer

Die*

Best Answer

Be a scientologist and give the money to me :3

Best Answer

Not really, if you have kids they can have your money you succeeded.

Best Answer

I dont, but I would leave a treasure map as a will.

Best Answer

Hell no!

Best Answer