I have ran into men who have been stabbed by their wives/girlfriends' and women who have had teeth knocked out by their husbands/boyfriends' This goes the same for a few of my gay friends as well. Those are just a few examples because there have been many! Everything from fights in supermarkets to getting beat with a Christmas tree. I've never been hit in any relationship I've had, nor do I hit. Am I crazy?
dirtydarkness dirtydarkness 26-30, F 80 Answers Jul 31, 2012

i think that hitting your partner in anger is wrong. there are some relationships who allow hitting when it comes to sexual experience, although i do not partake in that kind of kind of relationship i do think that type of "spanking" is acceptable. i should reiterate, hitting out of anger is illegal and unacceptable.

Best Answer

Absolutely Not. Never. Men whom use there wife as a punching bag are not men. They are pathetic little boys, whom need there @ss whipped by a real man.

Best Answer

its never okay to hit people, unless you are defending yourself or someone else.

Best Answer

I have Never Hit a Woman,not even once. I have had Women hit me at times ,but never struck back. That's just the way I was Raised.

Best Answer

The one's who believes it is okay, need to be in a psychiatric ward.

Best Answer

I was abused in my first marriage. My husband of 24 years has never hit me or shoved me. I have never hit or shoved him, either. We actually try not to yell at each other. We TRY to communicate.

Best Answer

Physical violence is unacceptable except in defense.

Best Answer

No excuse to initiate violence; however if I'm the one getting abused I will certainly fight back like hell and I have.

Best Answer

Self-defense is always permissible.

Best Answer

NO!! Never......

Best Answer

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Best Answer

Definitely not

Best Answer

depends what they're doing

Best Answer

but not usually

Best Answer

Why would anyone take it upon themselves to raise a hand at one another when they arse supose to be one another's best friend and lover? It isn't okay and if anyone ever tells you it is, well you know they like to prove they are human.<br />
You don't see animals hitting like that or any other way

Best Answer

any violence in a relationship is unacceptable

Best Answer

There was a time, my ex H got angry with me and insulted me. Told me I was turning into my Mother. <br />
Mom had been sick many years. Schizophrenia and if you worked with her and not against, she'd be as calm as a kitten. "I" was particularly protective of her. <br />
One day when I disagreed with some comment my Es H said, he told me, "You're turning into your Mother!"<br />
I KNEW what he meant. I didn't think but leaned back and slapped his face as Hard as I could. <br />
I then said, "Don't you EVER say anything bad about MY Mother again! Got it"?!<br />
This was the last time he ever brought her up in my presence.

Best Answer

I dont think your crazy It not right to hit anyone, its always did out of anger and mostly given a apology after so why do it, makes no sense to me

Best Answer

Totally unacceptable.You may well be crazy for all any one knows though.

Best Answer

The only time it is ok to hit anyone is in self defense.

Best Answer

No your not crazy your smart and or lucky. I was beat up more than once by ex so bad I had to go to the hospital. I could not get away from him and when I did he still beat me up a few months later. I had three concussions in fourteen months, chipped teeth and I have permanent damage thorough out my body. Then there is the emotional part to deal with. <br />
To hit someone is wrong in so many ways.

Best Answer