Carrie7 Carrie7 51-55, F 19 Answers Nov 15, 2012 in WTK

All professed mediums are either charlatans, liars, self-deluded, mentally disturbed or a combination of some or all. They disgust me, preying on peoples most vunerable psychological pain and if i had the opportunity, i would ban them from advertising as a service. For those that dont require psychiatric help have my absolute hatred and derision.

Best Answer

Yes, I've met someone who can actually see the dead. Energy can be created but never destroyed. It just transforms itself. Look up a paranormal group in th UK, I think there is 4 of them in a cellar, they do experiments with unused 35 mm film rolls. They have been featured in research an in a documentary. There is also a guy ( little old man ) in Italy who recieves messages from the dead through his really old radio. Sorry I don't know the names but they should be easy to find on the net.<br />
As far as people saying no, they just don't know, there ignorant or superstitious. And PEOPLE WROTE THE BIBLE NOT GOD. There has ALWAYS been mediums and gifted seer's, they are not evil, they operate at a higher frequency. If the FBI/ police use them to solve murder cases, and people can talk to their beloved's it is NOT EVIL. Reading your responses makes me think people's mental intelligence is still in th 1500's when people burn thousands of witches, a bunch of ignorant fools. But hey, if you or others don't believe me, look at the all the research and scientific proof on the net.

Best Answer

Its not evil when they use this gift that is given to them by God to help people but they have become so greedy it goes beyond being human . You can't get reading from them unless you give them a fat check even if you cry your guts out . I went to see John Edwards and for 2 something hours he was talking about himself n cracking a joke here n there wasting people's time and money and during this time he only had 2 readings very shallow readings , we were couple of thousands in the auditorium . It is clear that he is loosing his ability to read due to his greediness hopefully for good soon its just to sad to see how they use these vurnable peoples helpnesness to make money .

Best Answer

hi carrie... yes people do according to a research at stanford.

Best Answer

If the dead could communicate with the living there would be no doubt in our minds what is on the other side of death. The seers are tapping into the vibrations left by the dead and the vibrations we carry around with us. It is a skill, gift or talent however you look at it but I question its value since it is only ba<x>sed on what has passed.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

I have met John Edwards, George Anderson and Brian Weiss. I do believe that people have gifts. Some say it is from the devil but i have to admit, they have left my mouths open...

Best Answer

NO!

Best Answer

NIL MY DARLING! NIL! HAHAHA!

Best Answer

Ooooh yes I do! I really like Long Island Medium, her name is Theresa (if I spelled that right) and I don't believe she's a fake at all. I use to watch Sylvia Browne before she went off the air on the Montel Show. But I've heard alot of bad things about her, that she was really a fake, I even know a guy that met her! I had bought alot of her books then heard alot of it wasn't even her work?! But that doesn't mean their all fakes! I LOVE L I Medium. : )

Best Answer

I saw Van Prague before he got famous.i was underimpressed and left half way thru.

Best Answer

no - of course not

Best Answer

No way in hell. The bible clearly says; "The dead know nothing.. in that day their thoughts do cease".

Best Answer

Are you watching 'Katie'? I do believe.

Best Answer

Yes, I was interested to hear what people thought. I am skeptical.

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer