I don't think it has to do with the gender, has to do with the individual.

Best Answer

The man's sex drive center in the brain is two and a half times bigger than a women's. Men cheat twice as often as women. It's kind of obvious. That doesn't mean that men can't be monogamous, it is just harder when the wife won't or can't; but not impossible and more common than a lot of women think.

Best Answer

intresting and I agree with the conclusion

Best Answer

No, I don't. Monogamy is hard for men who are "pla<x>yers", but that's less than 10% of men. You hear about them all the time because pla<x>yers have the gumption to go into politics. <br />
It is much easier to save a marriage with a male cheater than with a female cheater. Women feel the need to believe they're really good girls. When they find out they're not, they can't handle it, so they blame the husband instead of taking responsibility. Given that 70 to 75% of marriages are ended by women. I assert that monogamy is harder for women than for men.

Best Answer

I find it harder the more I do not get laid to get laid-No.

Best Answer