Incognito666 Incognito666 18-21, M 6 Answers May 22 in Community

everyone to their own opinion

Best Answer

I don't know what the percentage would be but I think it's more a case of the good people within these organisations not standing up to the bad ones. Staying silent is just as morally wrong and criminally

Best Answer

Hi JLG1995 <br />
No but all organisations develop their own cultures and sub cultures and have their own aims and this tends not to be exactly what they were set up to do. An example here could be the need to satisfy targets for arrests which may lead to an individual not exercising a caution under pressure from the organisation. Another could be a racist sub culture and institutional racism leading to harassment of minorities. So it is wise to be cautious when dealing with Law Enforcement but quality varies hugely across The World.

Best Answer

I live in los Angeles.... Yes I think they are extremely untrustworthy individuals who abuse their power.

Best Answer

Well the LAPD has gained itself a TON of notoriety for their amount of corruption. Ever heard of ex-police officer Rafael Perez(corrupt authority who had connections with the Bloods street gang and was responsible for the rampart scandal)?

Best Answer

Disagree...there are bad apples so to speak in every profession...However, if I had a life threatening emergency...all I have to do is pick up the phone anytime day or night and someone would be at my door and put their selves in harms way to make sure was safe. Thank goodness for law enforcement and those that serve.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer