He also has ocean front property for sale in Arizona. I wouldn't believe anything that he says. He's in it up to his neck.

Best Answer

No. I wonder how many sheeple do believe this.

Best Answer

When he said that I heard Richard Nixon coaching him in the background.

Best Answer

I dunno, what does the lack of WMDs in Iraq say about Bush's leadership. What does the Iran/Contra scandal say about Reagan's leadership?

Best Answer

So if someone else murders someone then it's okay for you to?

Best Answer

Agreed. You are making my point. I actually liked Reagan.

Best Answer

Did Bush and Regan wait for the news to tell them what was going on?

Best Answer

Pretty much, yeah.

Best Answer

No, which is why I have problems with the Bush Presidency.

Best Answer

Pretty much no. So Bush did not know what was going on in Iraq until he watched the news? or picked up the paper? You are hoping, Obama said that he found out by the news. Great leader.

Best Answer

I was wondering when someone would drag Bush into this to try and excuse 0bama. It really doesn't matter what some other president did it can't excuse criminal acts by this president.

Best Answer

Criminal acts? To what acts do you refer?

Best Answer

Give me a break, we can start with the extrajudicial execution of US citizens ( They have admitted to 4 ) on to illegal wire taping of a fox news reporter to using the IRS to harass his political opponents. Then there is fast and furious, you would have to have been hiding under a rock to not know about those.

Best Answer

You're against drone strikes? I didn't like the wire tapping incident and it concerns me. We don't know the extent of the IRS issue yet, but it is troubling as well. How much is illegal remains to be seen.

Best Answer

I suggest you read the 4th and 5th amendment to the US constitution if you think that seizing records without a warrant and murdering US citizens without a trial aren't illegal. Note the line ' unless the president thinks they are really really bad ' doesn't appear in there. Tell me how would you feel about say china sending a drone into US territory and firing a missile into a house to kill one of their dissidents? I bet you would be screaming bloody murder wouldn't you?

Best Answer