I have yet to hear or see anything which would make me believe this.
OnewithJC OnewithJC 36-40, F 9 Answers Dec 7, 2012 in Family Struggles

You can yeah... specially with kids... if you protect them too much they wont know how to deal with stuff later

Best Answer

I can see what you are saying.

Best Answer

OnewithJC, this is the funniest question to ask ME, I am rolling here...I am by my very nature entirely OVERPROTECTIVE...I know of no other way to be! Bless You. xoxo

Best Answer

Heehe....well I love you the way you are!!! Happy to know you are laughing! :D

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

yes i am

Best Answer

Interesting, why do you believe so? And if you believe this, why don't you seek help?

Best Answer

yes, you can. :( done with correct intentions. my desire to protect my children extended to many aspect.

example, i grew up in a crappy home, i made sure my kids knew nothing about homes like that.

then one son was visiting a friend he was 12. the father flip on the mother, my child hid in a closet he had no skills to cope :( i then wanted to get violent with both of his friends parents. it was a rough year every time i ran into them in town

Best Answer

So what do you think a better way of raising them is?

Best Answer

hind sight is wonderful. I tried to raise my kids in a glass house away from parental violence. I think we do not give kids enough credit to figure things out.
when my went to learn to ride a bike. i would look out the window freaking ( i live on steep hill) my husband would gently lead me away, and say let the be.
who knows what the balance is. I do know the exposure to the violence was very hard for him.
I don't know what the answer is. honesty to the degree of answering the ? in the fewest words possible. many go for to many details

Best Answer

Thank you. :)

Best Answer

There is a degree of over protectiveness people cab go to but I personally think that what most Americans consider to be "overprotective" is really a fair level or even still not enough.

Best Answer

I hear you and can see what you are saying.

Best Answer

That is a very fine line. :)

Best Answer

(:

Best Answer