I'm surprised and not surprised it is that high. My son is into open relationships or "poly" relationships. None of them lasts more than five years, and with rare exception, the people he is in relationships with are far more dysfunctional, and self medicate with alcohol and drugs, than most people I know.

Best Answer

which in all fairness could be a symptom of many other things not related to poly such as , for example, living outside the norm. As someone (me) who does live outside the norm I have to say it takes someone with a very high consitution to maintain sanity.

Best Answer

I dont share.

Best Answer

video games are becoming more and more an intresting option.

Best Answer

never. =) I dont even like to share my video games.

Best Answer

I would have thought it would be lower.

Best Answer

Is that the statistic? Because I know I'm not okay with it but if whomever I am with is, I'll think about it.

Best Answer

yeah that number is basically from a wikipedia article i read. There is a range and various surveys but aprox that number yes

Best Answer

Oh alright. If I ever have a boyfriend and he wants an open relationship, I'll tell him I'll think about it. Because we wouldn't know unless we're in a relationship to talk about this subject.

Best Answer

Does that matter? Hey man, as long as YOU'RE ok with it!

Best Answer

no that is a sport that requires more than one to agree to play before the game can begin

Best Answer

Is this a national stat? It's very different in metropolitan cities.

Best Answer

ok with whom?

Best Answer

sruvey of random couples, large sample

Best Answer

did the couples think they were asking about THEIR relationships , or anyone's in general?

Best Answer

not sure, based on my personal experience asking people about this I bet it was for theirs

Best Answer