southernstar2030 southernstar2030 61-65, F 11 Answers Oct 4, 2012 in Community

It wouldn't surprise me if they were.

Best Answer

Yes, they do but I don't know what. Anyone who does research on the chem trail phenomenon knows that it is true. If they don't do heavy spraying where you are then, find out where they are and go there and investigate. People who say its impossible, have this belief that the gov would never do anything like that instead of using their god given common sense.

Best Answer

god given common sense? LOL
Obviously is you believe in some god you don't have any common sense.

Best Answer

To say the least

Best Answer

No, not you.

Just all your food.

Best Answer

I don't trust our government!

Best Answer

No,we go to doctors who give us mind-altering drugs,which we voluntarily ingest en mass....no sneaky stuff involved

Best Answer

ya,had to laugh.went to dr.for deep cold,the medicine almost blew me away,raised blood pressure.what the heck.

Best Answer

No I don't think they are.

Best Answer

I believe if you believe that then you've been smoking way too many chemicals. Get off the crack!

Best Answer

back in the 50's 3 cities in 3 states were sprayed.2 mile radius.just now records were opened and those kids had kids with birth defects.the kids died of cancer.it is true.

Best Answer

So we're talking about a couple of generations ago? Things were a little different back then.

Best Answer