luka39 luka39 36-40, F 17 Answers Nov 12, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Being in a relationship is something that should enhance your life, not take away from it...You are a whole being, not half, not three quarters...you shouldnt need someone else the be that part of you. I think people need to be able to be comfortable with themselves, alone, before being with someone else. Otherwise you become dependent on said person and if things end youll be feeling incomplete, and probably wont bounce back as easily in the flow of their own lives...as say, someone who is a complete individual.

So yes..its perfectly fine to be alone :]

Best Answer

Well said Wandering!

Best Answer

*takes a bow* Why thank you.

Best Answer

Thank you im ok being alone but my sisters seem to thank i need to be with someone they make me question my choice

Best Answer

Well dont let them :] If you are happy where you are there should be no change unless you want it to happen.

Best Answer

Only needy people who can't stand their own company need somebody to be there..... All. The. Time. Ugh.

Best Answer

Thanks for best answer. I am a clever doggie... :o)

Best Answer

if people were meant to be alone, God would have not created Adam and then he wouldn't have created Eve. there's noting wrong with being alone. we aren'nt meant to be, God has created a person for everyone, but if you are better alone than with another, there is nothing wrong with it.

Best Answer

Rubbish. He created them (if he did) so they could breed.

Best Answer

not to preach , but it is clearly stated, adam was created for God to have someone he could talk to, and whom worshiped him by choice. Eve was created because Adam was lonely and not even the creatures in the garden, nor God himself could console him

Best Answer

Lol people can breed (your words) with out a life time relationship when I thank of relationship sex is part of it but not really as big a part as people thank sex is not the relationship

Best Answer

what does that have to do with her question or my answer? no one was talking about sex

Best Answer

theres not one thing that ALL people are meant to have except maybe breath

Best Answer

It's a choice for each person to make. There is no right or wrong answer. The vast majority of people want a partner but there's nothing wrong with wanting to be single.

Best Answer

alone is ok. there is asexual people i hear.

Best Answer

whats it like? fo rme i think that would be awesome not to have this compulsion to be with a women. to continous look for one. to be free.

Best Answer

friends is all you need for sex OK really don't even need to be friends lol but I'm talking much more then sex

Best Answer

lol oh well for me my philsophy is this. i dont need sex. i need friends that all. If i want more ill fidn the right person. i couldnt live without that deep connection to others. I dont think that connection(S) has to come from a sexual or lover relationship.

Best Answer

Well I have sexual needs and get them met but I just can't seen to want to be in love or deal with the same person all day

Best Answer

Lol does asexual mean sex with no one but self pleasure well Im a very sexual person but not talking sex talking ltr someone that's always there

Best Answer

its a trade off really. you give up pieces of your sanity for this person. i mean its suppose to be something you can have for ever. someone you can trust with anythign and everything. dont settle for someone. just find within yourself a care for another person. its about that inside connection. its about like.....that cheesy *** about becomeing one with another person. like you have someone to talk to someone to bounce ideas off of. its like having a your best friend sleep over and make lots of jokes and have lots of sex with. i know thats not all it is and thats a ideal. but know some people who live like that.
its ok not to have that. but we all have descisions in life and we gotta pick the two of lesser evils for us. so whats less evil. having someone who is your friend abnd that connection or is that connecion not worth the **** you gotta work for?

Best Answer

Alone is completely fine,that's how it is for many,many people.

Best Answer

When your good at being alone you can be good for somebody else

Much harder to be so if not

Best Answer

Not everyone wants to be with someone. Some people prefer there own company. It is sometimes very hard once committed to a relationship to get the alone time you sometimes need without offending the other person. If people remained just friends life would be far less complicated at times.

Best Answer

alone is ok.... its not nesecarry for every1 to have someone... i can say is its better to have the special one i mean permanent right person in ur life :)

Best Answer

well if you like to be around people..it would be highly recomende to at least find a goods friend..not nesacarly a lover..but from my point of vew i prefur to be alone..antysocial not big with people...but i do have a lover..even though were not dateing but both fell the same for each other...but if your an antysocial person..id go along the lines of how i am...cus most of the time being compleatly alone...will cause great problems...but at the same time can be realy good..depends on your personality...

Best Answer

OK Ya I love being around people I just don't know if as my sisters thank I should want to share my home with and fell the need to explain everythang to

Best Answer

Whether you want to get married, or just stay alone is up to the person and both of those are okay.

Best Answer

Either way. Nothing is forever... except nothing.

Best Answer