If you didn't pass the test or learn the lesson the first time then God will send it back your way. Its called mercy

Best Answer

Yes. I believe every person has an influence they give us. Sometimes good and sometimes bad. But I feel that every person we come a cross influences our lives. And I think it's always best to treasure a person and there influence even if you don't understand it....If that person has left your life for a long time and then suddenly comes back into it. Because that is very rare. So I consider them to be the most important and special "influences".

Best Answer

Absolutely, usually ones you least expect it and a time that you wouldn't think they would. Kinda of weird how it all works out.

Best Answer

A while ago no... but in the past couple of years I have come to believe it very much...

Best Answer

not so much that they are 'put' there by anyone or fate or whatever<br />
but we should always try to learn from our contacts with others

Best Answer

Yes, I do believe it completely....And since trying to put the Law of Attraction into practice in my own life I have seen how amazing the results are! We are attract to ourselfs what we think most about.<br />
I believe everything happens for a reason and everything is a step further in our personal evolution, as we always come out of bad situations with a good lesson learnt, whatever it might be.

Best Answer

When I am open in general when it comes to human contacts, I can meet a lot of interesting people.<br />
But I don't believe in a "superior" plan in regards of that. <br />
Or a superior "authority", whether you name it god or otherwise.

Best Answer

not really...i live in a small enough place afterall....it's a small enough place afterall...

Best Answer

Yes, I truly believe that. The hard part is being grateful for them. I made this mistake, the person sent into my life (for many years), I took for granted. I regret this.

Best Answer