Personally I do. (I just came into contact with an ex lady coworker friend I haven't spoken to in seven years. I believe there is a reason ... a higher meaning ... that we have been cast into each others lives again. I wonder what Heavenly Father has in store for us to learn!)
Yohanna Yohanna 36-40, F 16 Answers Feb 17, 2010

Without a doubt....I believe that.....people are divinely placed in your path, so that a prayer can be answered...so that a lesson can be learned....so that your faith can be built up.....among other reasons....

Best Answer

If you didn't pass the test or learn the lesson the first time then God will send it back your way. Its called mercy

Best Answer

Yes. I believe every person has an influence they give us. Sometimes good and sometimes bad. But I feel that every person we come a cross influences our lives. And I think it's always best to treasure a person and there influence even if you don't understand it....If that person has left your life for a long time and then suddenly comes back into it. Because that is very rare. So I consider them to be the most important and special "influences".

Best Answer

Absolutely, usually ones you least expect it and a time that you wouldn't think they would. Kinda of weird how it all works out.

Best Answer

A while ago no... but in the past couple of years I have come to believe it very much...

Best Answer

Yes I do.

Best Answer

not so much that they are 'put' there by anyone or fate or whatever<br />
but we should always try to learn from our contacts with others

Best Answer

Yes, I do believe it completely....And since trying to put the Law of Attraction into practice in my own life I have seen how amazing the results are! We are attract to ourselfs what we think most about.<br />
I believe everything happens for a reason and everything is a step further in our personal evolution, as we always come out of bad situations with a good lesson learnt, whatever it might be.

Best Answer

When I am open in general when it comes to human contacts, I can meet a lot of interesting people.<br />
But I don't believe in a "superior" plan in regards of that. <br />
Or a superior "authority", whether you name it god or otherwise.

Best Answer

not really...i live in a small enough place afterall....it's a small enough place afterall...

Best Answer

Yes, I truly believe that. The hard part is being grateful for them. I made this mistake, the person sent into my life (for many years), I took for granted. I regret this.

Best Answer