IMAGINATIONATWORK IMAGINATIONATWORK 36-40 18 Answers Jan 7 in EP

Yes I do I'm living proof I was a horrible child and a very successful adult. No one would have guessed that! LOL Now if you are talking about middle aged adults, then not so much....and the older they get the more stuck in their ways they are.

Best Answer

not without love

Best Answer

I believe that every single one of us has the power to change ourselves in great and magnificent ways; if you really really want to change, then you really really, will.

Best Answer

People -have- to change. Merely by existing they change. You get older, you change. I am not the same person I was when I was 20, nor should I be.<br />
That said, some things do not change how people want them to, and other things (like basic personality) will not change in any fundamental sense. Just because we change doesn't mean we can control it.

Best Answer

Yup, if they really want too.

Best Answer

Some will change if they have a life-altering event happen to them, and if they do some soul-searching. There was an old perv where I used to work, everything out of his mouth not work-related was about sex (this was before we had a sexual harassment policy), all of us women avoided him like the plague but sometimes had to be around him when he had a work order. He could burn a hole through the clothes of the younger women with his stares and even make remarks when he did it. He ended up having a brain tumor and got surgery to remove it. When he finally came back to work he was the most respectful person, very thoughtful before he spoke and didn't mention anything that would disrespect or make a woman uneasy. Before this I wouldn't have believed a person could change.

Best Answer

do you think the brain tumor made his behavior bizarre

Best Answer

No I think he was that way from the beginning. There were a lot of men who said very crude disgusting things when they could get by with it back then. He was one of the worst though.

Best Answer

Or maybe he did some soul-searching in his darkest hour.

Best Answer

people dont cjange :/

Best Answer

They don't change.......they grow up! (:

Best Answer

I think people can grow and add on more la<x>yers, but their basic nature never changes.

Best Answer

People don't change, they become who they are.

Best Answer

..you mean like Michael Jackson?

Best Answer

Yes, but only if THEY want to change.

Best Answer

People can change, but they don't.

Best Answer