It's like the yin yang, you got to have both or none. Comment.
Close2You Close2You 26-30, M 8 Answers Apr 6 in Community

Under the capitalist system poverty is required for a few to get extremely wealthy.

Best Answer

On a metaphysical basis, yes

Best Answer

Its only created by the wealthy, in order for the wealthy people to live around they need someone who is poor. Better be poor and happy than be rich and be unhappy. But in reality I don't think people really wanna be poor, whether its money, love and success. <br />
Its not a yin&yang thing.

Best Answer

Well, think of it this way, the rich are in control, and they need people to run their business, this is where the working class comes in. Until we have robots to do the work for us, the working class takes that place. But that is slowly changing. Soon we will have ATM machines replacing tellers, robots replacing engineers, self service cashier stations replacing cashiers. The problem will be, where are those people going to end? Either they will sink lower into poverty due to unemployment, or they will become the ones maintaining those robots.

Best Answer

Basically, you're saying the rich have the control. Could they possibly end poverty if they wanted? Absolutely. I believe the rich have a different mindset than the poor, and while the rich think the poor could have a similar mindset but don't they see the poor different. I feel the rich thinks the poor is lazy for example, unwilling to learn and therefore, deserves what they are getting. The poor on the other hand, see themselves as the victim, and this is the huge difference between the rich and the poor (victim who cannot do anything to solve their problems vs. lazy and unwilling human being who get what they deserve). It's all about perception.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

No I don't , I believe the wealthy create poverty......

Best Answer