Im not sure but I think its two mates who are geneticly perfect for each other.

Best Answer

I don't know about that some people are in love with people who only contribute to them being worse people or from a genetic standpoint someone whom with their offspring are likely to get a genetic disorder.

Best Answer

It's really a bit of both. Your rational side and irrational side agreeing to disagree and meeting in the middle to enjoy such a wonderful moment. The science may be that we are just sentient chemicals and pieces of star dust...and attraction is simply our intellect realizing there are similar pieces in me that exist in you and therefore we are compatible. But love is behind both hemispheres; it brings us together in ways that defy science and logic and sensibility. Because when it's right and you know it, nothing will stop you chasing after it.

Best Answer

I believe it's beyond scientific explanation

Best Answer

I prefer to forget the science behind love and just see it as some sort of magical thing, <br />
then again i'm just a kid :)

Best Answer

huh?

Best Answer

don't worry about him, he's trolling

Best Answer

alright then

Best Answer

It's both!!! signals fire off in our brains when we're in love......when you're with the person you love, dopamine is released which gives you that feel-good feeling. Then again I also think there has to be a connection between two people for real love to exist. <br />
**I have a psych degree!

Best Answer

I think it's real<3

Best Answer

Don't know , I just know I feel that way for one special lady,yet I can't bring myself to tell her. She loves another man.

Best Answer

everything you see, hear, touch, taste and feel is a chemical reaction in your brane. Like the Matrix movies, what is reality anyway? Cheer up, even Neo fell in love with Trinity!

Best Answer

i'm not down...I just don't think it's really that significant and shouldn't necessarily be something so sought after. You don't have to have fallen in love with your partner to be a good match

Best Answer

evolutionary therefor chemical.

Best Answer