Yes. I have never smoked. My stepfather smoked, but my mom made him smoke outside. He died of lung cancer/mesothelioma years back. Now my cousin and stepsister both smoke. It's something I don't understand. It's expensive. It has so many health risks. It's addictive and can come to be a real nuisance. It is unpleasant to smell. I don't understand why people ever start.

Best Answer

Whether it causes cancer or not is a seperate issue of course but surely we all benefit more from breathing clean air rather than polluted just as we would our water.

Best Answer

I know second hand smoke bothers people (I care about) with asthma and makes me feel like I need to vomit because I am allergic to it!!!

Best Answer

Yes. It's like breathing smog and other toxins. It's healthier if you don't

Best Answer

Second hand smoke IS harmful. Sadly, I have been a smoker for over 20 years. But I have learned (this is not an excuse for smoking) not to pollute anyone else's fresh air by smoking near them. Back when you could still smoke in restaurants, I would not, and if I really had to, I would go outside. I now have a grand baby on the way, and I do not smoke anywhere near her. You might call me a 'courteous smoker'. I will not light up in anyone's car unless they say it's okay and only if there are no children - if the parent is smoking, I will go as far as to give them a guilt trip for doing that. Same goes for other people's houses.

Best Answer

I do not smoke. Just saw where the study that started all of the controversy was not only flawed but was untrue. Having said that, smoking in front of your kids is the best way to let them know it is ok to smoke.

Best Answer

I do not agree with those findings at all.

Best Answer

Both of my parents smoked. My dad smoked unfiltered Pall Malls. I am not saying smoking is good for you, just that second hand smoke is not as bad as you have been told. I would not be upset if they banned smoking. Just do it for the right reasons.

Best Answer

I go outside

Best Answer

Yes I do and if its not harming the children its harming yourself , of course that's your choice, but your mother earth would thank you if more people quit.. :))

Best Answer

I'm not believe ing it I know it cause I'd actually die if my parents would do so... Our lungs my twins and mine are bad enough as it is... We get asthma after just a few minutes... And no our mum didn't our adopted parents don't and all of them wouldn't let anyone else do so...

Best Answer

I smoke around my children, but in my defense, they are GROWN... lol

Best Answer

what about grandchildren and others?

Best Answer

I smoke outside

Best Answer

Yep. Nope, don't smoke. Yep. :)

Best Answer

When I did, I did it away from them. I quit many years ago.

Best Answer

Good.

Best Answer

ive never smoked in my life, i think people who smoke shouldnt expose others to it

Best Answer