have you seen the shows honey boo boo and jersey shore if not take a look and get back to me

Best Answer

No we are devolving and being lead to believe it is the opposite taking place.

Best Answer

Did anyone ever see Idiocracy?

Best Answer

no...good?

Best Answer

Haha watch it and you will realize the answer to your question

Best Answer

i don't know - probably - maybe

Best Answer

i think we need to have nervous breakdown first - though i shudder to think of what the immediate consequences of that will be, globally speaking

Best Answer

I do believe we are headed that way...everything is aligned for that shift to occur. It's a shame it takes a tragedy though for things to be altered...the price of progress...

Best Answer

I believe a societies "evolution" should be seen within the context of certain markers - be it social, cultural, political or economic - therefore its difficult to answer as with anything its all relative.. :)

Best Answer

Are you being serious?

Best Answer

Well...in posing the question I was curious what people would respond with, I haven't stated my opinion on it either way.

Best Answer

Very slow process, but "they" keep sending us messengers like Eckhart Tolle and J. Krishnamurti whos messages are similar. I think there might be something to it.

Best Answer

Interesting you should mention that. Sociologically speaking there is a shift towards spirituality, so the likes of Eckhart and such have become increasingly popular. I'm glad you noticed that too. Have you read any of Eckhart's books?

Best Answer

A New Earth and The Power Of Now the ones most "everybody" has read.

Best Answer

Me too...he has a new one out, it's more of an audience discussion, but there is a part in there that cracked me up. He is talking about how your name can feel as though it defines you and we have so many things like that. He made a joke about it and said, 'now that doesn't mean you would respond to someone asking your name with...I have no name...I have transcended my name'. It was funny.

Best Answer

Well of course. I used to practice A Course In Miracles and the basic message I got out of it is that God is beyond symbolism and the letters of the alphabet are really just symbols for identifying things including one's own self and even "God" and what is "God" but Love In It's Purest Form. People that have had near death experiences talk about the "blinding light that brings peace beyond measure" I believe that that is "God" and it's hard to really define something like that to me other than just Pure Acceptance and, no offence, but you can't really put a sex on It either.

Best Answer

i think we are headed towards more like being....UNCONSCIOUS!!!!!!!

Best Answer

46&2 is ahead of me

Best Answer

With all the teen suicides anymore yes i do but not a better consciousness a more in depth self proclaimed consciencness where these big head CEO's and Bullys make people so self conscience that cant suffice to believe they can ever ammotalate to anything worthwhile

Best Answer

are you kidding me? not a chance!

Best Answer

its a cyber world now

Best Answer

If by higher consciousness you mean diabetic then yes.

Best Answer

;}

Best Answer

Some...

Best Answer

If it means hitting rock bottom first and getting all the crap out of our system .... well then maybe it might all be worth it in the end

Best Answer

We're regressing. .......hardcore......

Best Answer