KajuneD KajuneD 18-21 21 Answers Jul 20, 2012

I believe it can happen either way.

Best Answer

Raised, it's the way how our parents or guardians raise and treat us while we're growing up that determines our mental make up when we get older. If you're raised not being told the word no, you're going to be greedy and think the world owes you everything. If you're raised in a violent household, in most cases you will then see violence as an acceptable form of punishment. We're only as good as the people we learn from.

Best Answer

Both. + It all depends who they hang around with.

Best Answer

The way they're raised. We're all born innocent with only our parents or guardians to set examples.

Best Answer

I think their raised in a way that makes them bad.

Best Answer

No one is born bad, they are raised in a way that turns them bad

Best Answer

raised wich makes them bad

Best Answer

I believe that some are born bad and some are raised in a manner that makes them turn out bad. I think my father had some of both.

Best Answer

It's a little from column A and a little from column B.

Best Answer

Birth defects and gestational defects come in all forms. A person can be born without the brain structure that supports empathy or can have a difficult birth leaving them with brain or spinal cord lesions that support socipathic focuses. They can also incur them early through injury before their personality is even formed, leaving them emotionally deficient for life. Studies show that the majority of violent offenders in prison were victims of child abuse; child abuse leads to brain damage which is well known to cause violent tendencies. Also, the combination of damage plus unresolved issues can make a person sociopathic beyond our society's ability to help. They often show tendencies early through abusing helpless animals or other children.

Best Answer

i believe the majority of bad people become that way due to environment. probably about 5% of them are just bad seeds.

Best Answer

Both, depends on the person

Best Answer

Mostly the latter.

Best Answer

Both...I don't think one can make a sweeping generalization about human behavior.

Best Answer

A little of both

Best Answer

Raised, look at Jeffrey Dahmer. His dad got him into bones, bones got him to roadkill, roadkill got him to humans and then it goes on.

Best Answer