KajuneD KajuneD 18-21 21 Answers Jul 20, 2012

I believe it can happen either way.

Best Answer

Raised, it's the way how our parents or guardians raise and treat us while we're growing up that determines our mental make up when we get older. If you're raised not being told the word no, you're going to be greedy and think the world owes you everything. If you're raised in a violent household, in most cases you will then see violence as an acceptable form of punishment. We're only as good as the people we learn from.

Best Answer

Both. + It all depends who they hang around with.

Best Answer

The way they're raised. We're all born innocent with only our parents or guardians to set examples.

Best Answer

raised wich makes them bad

Best Answer

I believe that some are born bad and some are raised in a manner that makes them turn out bad. I think my father had some of both.

Best Answer

It's a little from column A and a little from column B.

Best Answer

i believe the majority of bad people become that way due to environment. probably about 5% of them are just bad seeds.

Best Answer

Both, depends on the person

Best Answer

Mostly the latter.

Best Answer

Both...I don't think one can make a sweeping generalization about human behavior.

Best Answer

A little of both

Best Answer

Raised, look at Jeffrey Dahmer. His dad got him into bones, bones got him to roadkill, roadkill got him to humans and then it goes on.

Best Answer