Everyone is capable of love, now commitment on the other hand...

Best Answer

I think some men not all, are capable of it, they just don't know how to love someone...

Best Answer

You are abnormal, when u taste my whip, u will be okay and loving

Best Answer

Ooooooo, Don't know about the whip ,could i just lay over your knees and start with a good sturdy paddle

Best Answer

I hate the idea. I've thought about it a bit, and I'm still not sure. <br />
It would seem that way, and it seems really sad to me. It seems like it would be a lonely way to live and that you would be bound to hurt a lot of people who loved you or needed your love in return. And it seems to me that love is involved in so much in life. It touches everything...from the way you approach things to the way you treat people in general- whether you try to understand and respect them, for example. But maybe that is my perspective because I can't imagine not being capable of love. Maybe, for those who simply don't have the capacity, it's not such a big deal. It's just outside their realm of understanding.<br />
If the answer to your Q is "yes".

Best Answer

Not sure about that one....

Best Answer

I don't know about all men, but my husband has spent the last 20 years of our marriage pretending. When I bring up the fact that he doesn't want to do anything with me, or talk with me, or have any input from me, he tries for awhile to accommodate my concerns, but then goes back to living his life as if I weren't even there. He is only nice when he wants something from me. <br />
On the other hand, he tries to solve any problems I have around the house, and he brings his paycheck home for the bills, etc., and is generally nice to me, like a tolerant brother. I love my husband, but have come to accept that he doesn't love me.

Best Answer