Not just reality shows, but pop-culture as a whole is adding to the degradation of society.

Best Answer

To me, reality shows are the biggest waste of time on television, which is itself a big waste of time, other than educational programmes.

Best Answer

Most of them, actually -- at least the "celebrity" style ones

Best Answer

Dog and pony shows. Yes. I'm glad you brought this up. I think it goes beyond that. I think that many colleges are promoting bad behavior also, with what they teach. This; " All is fair in love, and business", is like saying it's okay to sell nuclear weapons, as long as you don't get caught, and; "To hell with the other guy, and the world, as long as you make money". This is why we have politicians with not even a clue of justice. This is the way they were taught. But, they are the ones that are driving around in the nice cars, and living in the nice houses, while we are being turned into slaves.

Best Answer

Lets see...and ugly *** 50/60 year old black guy with a viking hat and a huge clock, drinking free top shelf booze with a smorgasbord of concubine women to have sex with whos only goal for the next 3 or 4 months is to pick one, which he still really didnt do, only to repeat the process several times and STILL fail....yeah, l'd say thats not exactly presidential behavior

Best Answer