Yes,Oswald was being handled,probably to a greater extent than he was aware,until he was arrested and then realised that he alone had been set up to take the fall.He was taken out by Jack Ruby after something like 44 hours in police custody - no one knew what he was telling the investigators,or maybe it had leaked out;either way,it was essential that Oswald never have the chance to testify in court.

Best Answer

About 15 / 20 years ago, I recall reading in a paper about this guy in prison who was gonna spill the beans when he came out. Think he's dead now?

Best Answer

well the isrealis tried to re-enact the assassination and they found it was imposible for someone to take the shot from the spot they said the gunman was. also the spead of the 3 shots that occured was too quick for the cheap gun he used.

Best Answer

Honestly no idea, nor do I care. More worried about paying my bills.

Best Answer

Know what ya mean? I'm trying to ignore mine?

Best Answer

70 years the official secrets act will have run out and maybe then we will know

Best Answer

Thought it was 100 years?

Best Answer

100? hmm.. now I am not sure lol. Either way.. the people involved will be dead and not have to answer the questions

Best Answer

Put like this, if there's one for 9/11, it will be about a 1000 years

Best Answer

Yes. Review the footage. He was shot from 2 different angles.

Best Answer

I remember a few years ago this ex CIA / FBI guy come over to the UK explaining how it was impossible to fire off that amount of shots with that bolt action rifle

Best Answer

Jerry Seinfeld, sure he acts all funny and neurotic, but underneath the facade I believe lurks a cold-blooded killer and apart from that he had the most to gain from it

Best Answer