I've never really bought that. Maybe it's because in my high school, it was glaringly obvious that some kids were "nerdy", some were "popular" and some were "sporty"... and for the most part, these groups didn't interact with one another too much. I mean I guess it's natural that groups of people with similar interests stay together, but it was a negative division for us.
HungryLikeThe HungryLikeThe 22-25, F 7 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Maybe whoever said that had no interest in or noticed the "cliques" .. that's probably a good thing.<br />
When I was in high school .. eons ago ... we had certain cliques .. but I was friends with everyone and wasn't interested in being labeled.

Best Answer

Of course not.<br />
There are cliques, everywhere.<br />
Even here, lol !!!

Best Answer

And you are part of... there's a Sesame Street clique here!?!
:P

Best Answer

Some people might have just kept to themselves and not noticed

Best Answer

Yup

Best Answer

Nah I wouldn't believe that.

Best Answer

they are just being oblivious if they thought there wasnt all do big or small they all do

Best Answer

I went to Roedean in East Sussex England and it was posh cliques at my school, very posh girls.

Best Answer

Posh. I have never liked that word :/.

Best Answer

Not POSH then, high class girls.

Best Answer