I think it is EACH PARTNER'S place to SERVE ONE ANOTHER ~ it's the secret to a long happy relationship <br />
IMHO

Best Answer

Indeed ~ all true. It takes two and both need to be Fed.

Best Answer

Good baiting, lol.

Best Answer

Matchbox 20

Best Answer

Plenty of bites today

Best Answer

sure long as you work 2 full time jobs....& make yurself scarce when Jose comes over

Best Answer

I don't believe this. A relationship should be equal. A woman is not a slave. If a woman doesn't work, then for sure she will do more then expected.

Best Answer

phuck no

Best Answer

No! My wife is the bread winner, and if she goes into the kitchen and does anything, it disturbs the balance of how I like things in a certain place, and done a certain way!<br />
You don't ask a mechanic to borrow his tools, well you don't ask me, the Master Chef to borrow my kitchen!<br />
I do the cooking and cleaning, the only thing my wife is allowed to do in the kitchen is fix herself something to drink and maybe get a snack , other than that, the kitchen is off limits. She wants something cooked or heated, that's my job!<br />
If I have something to attend or go out of town, I prepare her meals previously, and since she likes different types of salads, it's not a problem for me!

Best Answer

I (the husband) enjoy cookin more than my wife and I hate cleaning more than my wife. So I cook 5 times a week and clean up twice and she cooks twice and cleans up 5 times. We don't drink stuff from the fridge, but I stock and drink the wine.

Best Answer

Basically yes and thats what i see happening in the marriages round about me but they dont seem that happy and im trying to figure out is what it is that these women getting back in return for it all.

Best Answer

I hope u r not asking because you do. If so, WTF is wrong with you? Is she suppose to wipe you dirty butt, too.

Best Answer

I was a stay at home mother as well, but that was a CHOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Definitely not serving like a servant! <br />
Wont disagree part of the chores but it's not mandatory that the girls should do it!

Best Answer

Ned, Ned ,Ned I have a picture of you sitting on your lounge p*i*s*s*i*n*g yourself laughing at the mound of s*h*i*t your question has stirred up. If you know the answer to this question then you are married, if you do not then you are single and most likely to stay that way lol

Best Answer

Married 31 years

Best Answer

You fly the flag- and don't mean a bit- how many daughters you have?

Best Answer

Ned has 2 daughters

Best Answer

maybe but only to serve his head on a plate if he expected me to do all that ;)

Best Answer

answer is NOOOOOO

Best Answer

I am 22 years of age , I think you will find the world has changed a lot, but what would you like to drink.

Best Answer

no, i'm a man yet not married but i know how to cook and clean etc...... It's not the wife's job always, unless she doesn't have a job, but family should help each other

Best Answer

o god you better not be serious...in many ways women are superior to men, but men also have some things that women cant do its give and take the man needs to contribute just as much as the women.

Best Answer

Definitely not. Marriage needs to be not about equalities or duties. It should be you doing things from your spouse or your household because you love that person and want to make them happy. I love to cook, I dont mind cleaning, and if my girl needs some time to rest Ill gladly step up to the plate

Best Answer

I think that sounds pretty much like the maids job, sure I will do my bit but as long as he does help out as well.

Best Answer

Apart from the fridge bit, I dont trust anyone to do that.

Best Answer

No I don't think it's her place but it sure would be nice at times!!

Best Answer