QTB2 QTB2 18-21, F 22 Answers Aug 31, 2012 in Hobbies

from the evidence it suggest dark arabic, similar to modern Egyptians, but black certainly featured in their mixed ethnic history.

Best Answer

Whatever color they are in their Egyptian art

Best Answer

Hahaha...now that is funny ;}

Best Answer

Bright red?

Best Answer

Blue, occasionally.

Best Answer

Here is something to think about. People who are referred to as black do not actually have black skin. Just as white people do not actually have white skin. So from my point of view the word Black as in relation to race actually means "of African origin." <br />
According to learned scientists all humanity originated in Africa and then eventually people migrated across the globe. So.....considering this, all of us humans are Black. It just so happens that some of us evolved lighter colour skin.<br />
Also, and I find this quite amusing for various reasons, if someone is a christian and believes what it says in the bible then they will need to come to terms with the fact that Adam and Eve were also Black. Also if we are to believe that we were created in the image of our maker then god himself/herself/itself is also Black. :-)

Best Answer

...All you've demonstrated there is that your personal definition of the word black is completely useless because it applies to everyone. Yes, we're all from the horn of Africa if you go back two million years, but there are minor ethnic distinctions between modern humans that for various reasons people find it useful to label. And there's just as much variation within Africa as anywhere else, it's a huge continent.

Best Answer

Yes. So were the ancient jews.

Best Answer

The ancient Jews were Semitic, same as the ancestors of the Arabs, dark but not Negroid.

Best Answer

Agree; not like DeVinchi's painting.

Best Answer

Frankly, who cares. Their skin adapted to the conditions in which they lived for millenia.

Best Answer

Darker then white for sure and how about Jesus? Its what is inside that counts!

Best Answer

They were certainly not white and I should imagine they were much like the Egyptians today maybe darker.

Best Answer

No, they weren't. I saw the movie.

Best Answer

No there were no "races" back then you were just your own Skin tone and there were many ranges of skin tones but I(asked my higher self with a pendulum)said that there were no truly "white" skinned people back then or at least not like paint white ;p since that just doesn't happen and since it was Egypt it must've been very warm....then gain they probably had a better handle on their climate. anyway that's another subject. also I asked if my higher self was black and said mid toned like olive or so. and sorry yes there were black people just they weren't the only skin tint.

Best Answer

Everyone was black originally, and then some people began moving north, out of Africa into Europe, where their skin gradually whitened. And by the way, Jesus of Nazareth did not look like Barry Gibb of 'The BG's'.

Best Answer

...is anyone suggesting that he did?

Best Answer

Yes, most images of Jesus portray him as light-skinned, with long brown or reddish brown hair and beard; very similar features and pigmentation to Barry Gibb.

Best Answer

The art they left behind show an Arabic/Mediterranean looking people with distinctive non negroid features. Why would they depict themselves this way if they were black?

Best Answer

Ever spend time in Egypt? In the desert? Well if you did you'd be black too with all that intense sun.<br />
But biblically speaking I don't think they were black. That's just another story dreampt up by the Jesse Jackson/ Al Sharpton/ Louis Farrakan/ Michelle Obama cabal.

Best Answer

Eh? What's the Bible got to do with anything? They were black in real life but not in the Bible? They're black now but they weren't in Biblical times?

Best Answer

Dark-skinned brown, but not Negroid, mainly I'd say judging by their art. But Ancient Egypt was a multi-racial society.

Best Answer

never really thought about it, what does it matter?

Best Answer

they didnt paint them selves on the wall as so.

Best Answer

They weren't dark black but they were browny in colour

Best Answer

Some probably were.

Best Answer