Sparrowhawk1161 Sparrowhawk1161 51-55, M 3 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Image & Weight

My cousins and I have spoken of this many times in the past. We speak of this girl or that girl...what sticks in my mind is what my cousins always said when they described a truly beautiful girl. They would say, "And she is not just beautiful on the outside...she is beautiful on the inside, too...and you know you can't be truly beautiful unless you are beautiful on the inside."

Best Answer

Yes... agree completely...

Best Answer

It comes from the inside but it's always better when he is cute outside too :-)

Best Answer

Yet, does a girl/guy personify that cuteness. Doesn't every move they make every gesture and eye movement make them irristible? If that is so, wouldn't you think that, even if they look cute on the outside, that it's the inside that makes them.
Imagine if that was not so? Wouldn't they be just like a... manican? Just an image with no real beauty?
Oh... no. All the people who would just want a manican will be putting the advantages down.
"She does doesn't do this... she doesn't do that... she stays put... Doesn't talk... looks pretty...
ALMOST PLASTIC!

Best Answer

The 'outside' beauty can come after you have got to know the person, indeed. You won't always notice that cuteness/beauty the first time...

Best Answer

How big are her knockers ?

Best Answer

The ones on her front door? A big lion's head with a ring in it's nose. A solid door which goes, "Clunk" when you knock it!
It's better to use the door bell... it gives a "wolf whistle." The high one tells you that the maid answers it. The really low sexy one means the maid is not available and the lady of the house is coming...

Best Answer

Wow. A few times i hope.

Best Answer