mickeyblueeyes621 mickeyblueeyes621 16-17, T 9 Answers Mar 4, 2012

Yes, seen some very beautiful people who are just plain mean on the inside and it shows, distracts from their beauty. Seen some plain people and the goodness inside them just glows.

Best Answer

that deserves a huge round of applause

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer

I think there is Physical beauty where you are attractive on the outside. And True beauty where you are attractive on the inside, where it counts.. Physical beauty fades.. True beauty can last a lifetime and even after you have passed on, if you affected others in unforgettable ways.<br />
Some people are blessed with both.. But I feel it is much better to have True, inner beauty. That's the one you, yourself have control over.

Best Answer

Thank you for giving mine Best Answer. :) I liked this question.

Best Answer

Haha give herself a pat on the back... And no need to thank me, u did it ur self

Best Answer

Not necessarily. I know pretty people who are idiots and pretty people who are as lovely inside. I also know some ugly ****oles and some nice people who are not physically attractive. <br />
All in all, generalizing never works. There are two sides of every coin.

Best Answer