Has happened to me.

Best Answer

I think that was a coincedence, but if it happened to someone you knew, that'd be a different story.

Best Answer

Thats what I thought too. Thanks for your opinion <3

Best Answer

I can't be sure about dreams. For me the truth of dreams is that they are the way your body removes mental stress. I use to record my dreams when I woke up, and the nights I had huge fights or anything that was overwhelmingly stressful I would have more intense dreams. I think though that when your mind is trying to solve problems in dreams or has rational fears that it is likely to happen, and it gives the feeling of credibility to the dream being the cause in the person's mind. I have known people to say otherwise, but that has been my experience so far. I have had one strange premonition though. I was driving in the right lane about 2 vehicles back from a semi truck with an empty trailer. It was raining and the roads were wet. We were both approaching a red light. I had an urge to stop, so I did. I didn't know why, but the trailer of the semi slid over to where I would have been if I had not. I did not see the trailer starting to slide when I had stopped. I suppose my unconscious mind could have taken in all the information and thought it was a likely scenario. I was not actively thinking about it at the time though. There was another odd coincidence where I had a discussion with my ex about tirantulas. We were laughing about this guy who had chased my ex around the truck with a tatantula, and how I don't mind seeing one outdoors but being in an enclosed space with one would be scary. Well the next day I was cleaning out my closet and gathering clothes to donate. There was a tarantula on one of the outfits I grabbed out of the closet. Wierd coincedence? Another experience is when I was married almost every day before I heard my then husband's truck pull up to the house I would hear a tap or like someone was turning the knob, so I would go open the door and see him pulling up. If only I knew lottery numbers..lol.. I got those once.. I told a friend of my ex's in a sarcastic confident way that if he wanted to win the lottery that I knew numbers that would win, but he would have to split the winnings in half when he won. He played my numbers for about three weeks. He didn't play my numbers mistakenly one day and we I just happened to be there, he told me and his girlfriend...let us just check for fun to see what would have been. All numbers came up, he was devestated..9million dollars. I just laughed and told him if he had won he would have split and I wouldn't have seen a penny. I never really thought those were winning numbers..lol Hey you want me to pull up some winning numbers for you, lol.. oh ya and if you win no matter what state be sure to split the winnings with me.. when the news media comes asking be sure to say on there that you are looking for this gazingupwards..I'm not sure if you could find me anyway but...here ya go.. pick a game with six numbers NO Extras or Powerballs.. 43 27 11 31 2 14... and yes as far as i know i just pulled this outta my bum... but my premonitions no matter the cause all happened. oh ya nd good luck!

Best Answer