MyZen MyZen 36-40, F 22 Answers Jan 18, 2013 in Family Struggles

NO! NOT ON ANY LEVEL!

Best Answer

Totally agree with you.

Best Answer

capital punishment works best

Best Answer

I need to read the bible

Best Answer

No. I would say, as a last resort.

Best Answer

Corporal Punishment was normally used in the era I grew up and I believe it made our generation better people. I am talking about spanking, not beating. As a child I was spanked by parents, teachers, scout leaders or any adult in an authority role.

Best Answer

My husband and I spanked our son and daughter until they were old enough to go to college. Yes, bare bottom with either a strap or paddle. Son is a successful surgeon and daughter is an attorney. Both married, extremely well-adjusted. More than once they have both thanked us for being their "north star".

Best Answer

No, Corporal Punishment is a horrible way to discipline kids. There are better ways to communicate with a child. Hitting a child doesn't solve the problem and you run the risk of making the child violent or afraid of you and the world. It destroys their confidence and little souls. <br />
If your child's behavior is getting out of hand, you can always ask for an advice from a therapist or a mom with experience to help you solve the problem. A child doesn't know how to control emotions... it is learning as an adult you can have control over it.

Best Answer

Not for kids, or adults, or animals, or house plants.... It is not a discipline.

Best Answer

Once when my son was sent to time out, he turned towards me, screamed "no" and spat in my face. He deserved the three swats he got on the bottom directing him to the time out spot. It was what he needed to appreciate that I was still his mom and he was supposed to show me respect at all times.<br />
Is it the "best" discipline? Only in very rare circumstances.

Best Answer

NO! Not at all, under any circumstances! Violence has never solved or taught anyone anything. Love, hard love maybe, but love is the answer. In my opinion.

Best Answer

best? no - but i'm not sure it should be illegal

Best Answer

It should be a part of the tools at the disposal of pairents.<br />
I don't believe in bashing kids, thats not corporal punishment thats just abuse.

Best Answer

NO ******* WAY

Best Answer

hell no.

Best Answer

If they respond to it

Best Answer