When I was younger I dreamt that I will have a baby brother, after a couple of weeks of having that dream, I asked my mom if she's pregnant, and she was,she wondered how I learned about it, coz she didn't tell anybody that she's pregnant. Dreamt about my aunt having a baby, same thing, I asked my cousin and he wondered too how I learned about it, coz my aunt was keeping it a secret, and a few other things, and i have a few other dreams that came true. What do you think?
joyfulsweet joyfulsweet 36-40, F 19 Answers May 9, 2012

no

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Maybe. It happened to me sometimes.

Best Answer

Sometimes

Best Answer

The existence of precognition, as with other forms of extrasensory perception, is not accepted as other than a purely psychological process by the mainstream scientific community because no replicable demonstration, "on demand", has ever been achieved. It is the on demand thing that stops it from being accepted.

Best Answer

I believe it's possible. I have had lots of dreams manifest and one premonition that hasn't yet. I avoid the premonition one though so that might be my fault that it hasn't manifested.

Best Answer

unfortunately it does ..bad things , good things the same

Best Answer

I think so, sometimes.

Best Answer

They can be, but it's rare. Most dreams that seem to be predictive are actually symbolic, and relate to what is currently happening your life. People get worried about scary dreams about loved ones, but if they are the usual symbolic ones, they are not about the loved ones at all, they are about those aspects of your own being that resemble your loved ones.

I personally have had 3 precognitive dreams, and thousands of symbolic ones.

The dreams you mention do sound like they could be precognitive.

Best Answer

I believe that due to either our own subconscious insights or something else, do not care which, dreams have clues that can be deciphered to show us a prediction of future events.

Best Answer

yes . . .I've had them . . .

Best Answer

If you are aware of enough vectors.... sure, dreams can be predictions.

Best Answer

Maybe. But its never happened to me.

Best Answer